Since our founding in 2003, our primary focus has been multifamily investing. We seek opportunities where we can improve performance, generate distributable cash flow, protect principal, and achieve appreciation.
We have depth of experience in multifamily acquisitions, dispositions, financing, asset management, property management, risk management, and construction management.
Our relationships with owners, lenders, brokers, and property managers give us marketplace advantages. We are preferred borrowers with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac but also have deep and long standing relationships in all areas of the capital stack.
We align our interests with those of our partners. AR principals partners make material investments in every portfolio we acquire.
Our asset managers diligently monitor property performance, looking for opportunities to improve net operating income and value.
1. Multi Property, Multifamily portfolios with a combined 20+ units
2. Cap Rates of 9.75%+
3. Minimum purchase price of $1,000,000
4. Markets with at least a population of 200K with a focus on the Southern, Mid-West and Central US markets
5. Value Add Opurtunity
6. Properties built in 1980 or newer
7. Markets with job and population growth
8. SFRs, Garden, Mid-Rise and High Rise Styles
9. Assets that are rated a ‘B’ or 'C'
10. We are not looking at markets on either the West Coast or North East but will evaluate good deals on a case by case basis
11. We are not currently considering Student Housing
12. We are not doing development for Multifamily in our own portfolio but will provide construction/deal management services on a case by case basis.
If you are a direct seller or direct TO seller, (no daisy chains) and have a portfolio fitting the above criteria, we would like to talk to you. Please call/text Steve at 860-467-2952 or email: Acquisitions@ARPropertyServices.com